Due to an increase in workload and demand, we require a Network Engineer for an initial 3 month contract with potential for a permanent role.
Working as part of a small and dedicated team, you will provide project delivery and support for projects involving Cisco networking, wireless and security.
- Proven experience of supporting networks and servers
- Strong technical knowledge of Cisco networking, routing, switching, wireless and security
- Experience of supporting network services across multiple platforms; DNS, DHCP
- Cisco certifications/experience – CCNA or CCNP
- VMware experience preferred
- Valid CSCS card
- Good communication skills with the ability to work well in a team and with suppliers such as BT
- Frequent UK travel
- Occasional out of hours work for project delivery
- Available ASAP
Rate negotiable – depending on experience
Please contact email@example.com for more information.